What we do
In order to achieve our mission, GENCA will:
- Facilitate professional development for gastroenterology nurses and the gastroenterology community
- Develop and influence national and international standards of practice and guidelines
- Disseminate and communicate gastroenterology knowledge
- Foster research in gastroenterology practice
- Facilitate specialties within the membership
- Increase profile and recognition of the gastroenterological nursing profession
- Provide services to members
- Ensure GENCA is a well governed and managed association
More than 100 volunteers across Australia actively contribute to GENCA's achievements - with roles as diverse as board director, branch committee member, workshop facilitator and editorial committee.
GENCA is always looking for enthusiastic members to assist us to achieve our goals. Complete the form below to express your interest in joining one of our committees.